Friday, October 14, 2011

Landed In Yuma

What a long day yesterday - 3 hours from Lake Havasu to Yuma. We'll be here for 4 days and then head to Apache Junction for the balance of our stay down south.

After we arrived and got set up, I tried to extend our patio awning. (Yes, it's the awning that we had trouble with when we left). It went out about 3 inches and that was it. After monkeying around with it, I was able to get it back (or close to) the closed position. Now, it's zip tied and I'll put a couple more on and hope that it makes it to Apache Junction so that we can get a mobile repairman out and get it working again.

I was going to find one here, but we want to go to Los Algodones, Mx today for some good authentic Mexican food and a little shopping. Of course, I'll take my GPS with me as there are a couple of geocaches in Los Algodones and if I find them, I'll be able to add a foreign country to my stasistics.

I'll post the results later. Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment