Sunday, November 13, 2011

Update From Meridian

Just enjoying the Arizona weather and relaxing. I've been doing a lot of geocaching and increasing my find count. I've pretty much done everything close by, so now I'm back doing it in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler and Queen Creek.
Friday night we had a wonderful Veteran's Day program. All branches of the service (both Canadian and American) were recognized individually. Then, we had a short performance by the Uptown Angels (actually 3 sisters) that did a 40s and 50s USO type tour with old songs. They were very good and the 45 minutes went by in a hurry.
Today, Keith and I are off to Phoenix International Raceway for the next to the last NASCAR race of the year. No - I'm not driving. We're taking a tour bus. And of course, rain is in the forcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment